Proton Experience

Friday, December 02, 2005

Two down, standing by for Number 3

Greetings from Southern California. We traveled through a blizzard to arrive to sunny and warm weather in Redlands, CA. I started my treatments on Wednesday, and now have two complete. So far everything is going well, the waiting around is the hardest part. They had some mechanical problems earlier today, so this treatment is about a hour behind schedule. The waiting room has two internet connections so I thought I would try a post from here. The waiting room is jammed with people waiting so it is a bit hectic. Every time a name is called everybody thinks it is them and runs up to the desk. The lady, Levita, is very patient with everyone and somehow keeps a smile. It is a little like the gate agent trying to explain a delayed flight, it is not her fault but she is on the front lines. The people here at Loma Linda have been very nice, just as advertised. The biggest surprize so far is that the time of the treatments are not consistant. You get your time for the next treatment at the end of your session. Yesterday I was at 830 at night and today it was scheduled at 2:30. So far they haven't gotten between me and and a meal. They are calling my name, I think, and so will sign off.

2 Comments:

  • Interesting about the appointment timing! I am glad the inconsistency hasn't impeded upon meal times. The weather sounds gorgeous, I can hardly wait until I experience it first hand! Love you both, and glad to hear all is going well.

    Love you!
    Karen

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:21 AM  

  • Website looks great Rlowe! nice to have such talented daughters and son-in-law. Hope you had a weekend with Piper. See there are fringe benefits having treatments in lovely Cali! Enjoy the warm weather.

    It is very cold here. Not sure if it has gotten over 25 degrees all week..burrrrrr! Good for power prices of course and the "inventory" just keeps stacking up.

    Keep us up to date on your progress.

    Lisa

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home